You can never have too many screenplays!
The collection this time includes Sundance fave Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, immigrant story Brooklyn, the story of an elderly composer who vacations in Switzerland and reflects on his Youth, a college student gets disrupted by her change agent aunt in Mistress America and finally an adaption of Thomas Hardy’s classic novel about a romanting square in Far From the Madding Crowd.
- Brooklyn, screenplay by Nick Hornby, based on the book by Colm Toibin
- Youth, written by Paolo Sorrentino
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, screenplay by Jesse Andrews, based on his novel
- Mistress America, written by Noah Baumbach & Greta Gerwig
- Far from the Madding Crowd, screenplay by David Nicholls, based on the novel by Thomas Hardy